- Monopoly for millennials game: adulting is hard; take a break from the rat race with this edition of the monopoly game
- Ideal for parties and get-togethers
- Choose cool places and destinations: collect experience points by visiting the hottest destinations
- Set the trend: collect money from players who visit the destinations you discovered first
- It's about the experience: in this version of the monopoly game
Details: Money doesn't always buy a Ideal time, but experiences, whether they're good -- or weird -- last forever. The monopoly for millennials game celebrates just that. Instead of collecting as much cash as possible, players are challenged to rack up the most experiences to win. Travel around the game board discovering and visiting cool places to eat, shop, and relax. Interact with other players via chance and community chest cards, (which are super relatable). And players don't pay rent -- they visit one another, earning more experience points. This board game is a Ideal way to bring a fun and relaxed vibe to a party or casual get-together. The Hasbro, Hasbro gaming, parker brothers, and monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the game board, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
Package Dimensions: 15.8 x 10.6 x 1.7 inches